Salary: £12.37 Per Hour
Shift hours: Permanent
- Representing Heathrow VIP by assisting with the welcoming and management of guests during their time at VIP ensuring that we provide guests with the ultimate airport experience.
- Greeting guests in a professional manner as they enter, exit and transition through our VIP suites, demonstrating discretion and courtesy amongst VIP guests.
- To assist guests with luggage where required on arrival and departure.
- To assist VIP guests in-lounge by co-ordinating with other VIP staff and departments to ensure guest satisfaction through the management and implementation of each guests’ requirements.
- To learn and recognise our room service standards, as well as know our menu offering and seeking further understanding of our menu availability and product selection by communicating with our kitchen staff.
- Update the Suite software with guest preferences, likes and dislikes within the guest profile section.
- Liaising with VIP Liaison Officers and Guest Concierge to conduct all necessary in-lounge check-in processes efficiently and professionally.
- Perform software operations including check-ins, check-outs, updating profiles, lounge reservations and requests using Suite software.
- To record transactions, as well as order items using the Point of Sale software or manually.
- Updates guest feedback and comments using the Suite system.
- Help monitor the stock inventory and to follow up on pending issues with tracking system and store requisition forms.
- Ensuring guests are fully satisfied with each food course and/or beverage(s).
- General tidying and maintenance of suite whilst guests are still present in-lounge, as well as maintaining the cleanliness of each lounge and VIP Suite areas throughout the day.
- Takes notes of all the information, updates and instruction and giving proper handover before signing off from the shift.
- Understands and strictly adheres to the Rules & Regulations of the Company and the Heathrow policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety and Covid-19 safety.
- To attend and contribute to all meetings, Departmental and Suite training as scheduled and other related activities
- Awareness of and to comply with all client and company Health and Safety procedures and standards e.g. COSHH, uniforms & PPE, Manual handling, Fire procedures.
- To ensure that any health & safety hazards, issues, near misses & accidents are reported to your Manager at the earliest opportunity.
- Achieve the relevant cleaning quality & productivity targets.
- To actively participate in any team meetings & training as required by sharing your knowledge & experience with other team members.
- To ensure all equipment provided is used, maintained & stored correctly in line with the operating instructions and company procedures & report any defects to your Line Manager.
- To comply with any reasonable requests made by your Line Manager including working in areas other than those to which you are accustomed, such as special events.
All candidates must:
- Have previous relevant experience
- Read, write, and speak in English fluidly and without hesitation
- Have DBS clearance.
As this is a shift work, all candidates must be flexible to work in the shift pattern:
- 2 Early Shifts (05:30-13:30)
- 2 Late shift (13:30-22:00)
- 2 Days off