We value our colleagues in Cambridgeshire County Council and have developed a number of benefits:
- Flexible working
- Flexible Bank Holidays
- A comprehensive wellbeing package
- Our Cambs Rewards employee discounts
- A comprehensive pension scheme.
- IDEAL staff equality, diversity and inclusion network.
- Camweb our staff intranet helping to keep you informed
- An employee recognition scheme
About the role
Cambridgeshire Music is looking for someone who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and operational skills.
The Business Operations Officer will play a key role in the delivery of an excellent administration function within Cambridgeshire Music. The post-holder will be responsible for the management of two Arts Business Administrators and will help them to achieve and maintain a highly effective administration service as well as an outstanding, tailored customer service experience to Cambridgeshire Music Clients.
The post holder will be engaging and interactive as communication is a priority within the role in order to build and maintain strong relationships between the Business Support team and the Service Team at CM.
The working environment within Cambridgeshire Music can often be fast paced and reactive, therefore, it is imperative that the post holder uses their initiative and is proactive to maintain an efficient and operational administrative team.
You will represent a traded service of Cambridgeshire County Council and be an advocate for the remarkable work we do whilst being passionate about making a difference to young people’s lives.
For more information or to chat about this opportunity please contact Jason Howard via firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to hear from enthusiastic, motivated individuals who will provide a high standard of administration and customer service, striving to exceed our stakeholders needs and expectations.
Role generosity and a can-do, flexible attitude goes a long way with us, especially when accompanied by a smile. This is a great opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills within the music education sector whilst working in a dynamic environment.
You will have:
- Great IT skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to work in databases
- An organised and flexible approach to work, to enable you to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Strong administration skills enabling you to work independently, with a methodical concise approach, and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, providing the ability to represent the service in a positive and professional manner
- Awareness of the need for confidentiality, sensitivity of information and GDPR
- A competent background in financial processes
- Good at thinking on your feet and problem solving, with minimal supervision
- Able to deliver a tailored customer service experience
If this sounds like you, please demonstrate how you meet all the essential criteria of the person specification in your application.
Cambridgeshire is a great place to work and live with a diverse population, an urban centre in Cambridge, historic Isle of Ely, Huntingdon and St Ives as well as more rural landscapes.
We are proud to serve the diverse communities of Cambridgeshire and want our workforce to be reflective of this diversity, which we believe benefits our employees, the organisation and our communities.
Visit our jobs and careers section to find out more about our wide range of learning and development opportunities; apprenticeships; our wellbeing package; staff benefits; our commitment to equality, diversity and Inclusion.