Salary: Up to £11.50 p/h based on Experience
Shift hours: Full Time
Sodexo are currently looking to add to our team at The Royal Academy of Arts, London to deliver a world class guest experience. Our Cafés and Restaurants are located amongst inspiring and breath taking masterpieces within Burlington House.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individual who will be able to create their own masterpieces, in the form of elegant barista coffees and beautiful alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Welcoming guests, taking orders and serving beverages to guests
- Care about customer satisfaction and deliver the optimal client service experience
- Serving guests in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Help answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage choices and related items
What we are looking for
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Being friendly yet professional
- Being a team player with an ability to resolve conflict and take criticism
- Good attention to detail and punctuality
- Being proactive is key
- At least two years experience within a hospitality, catering or bar setting.
- Barista Trained
We also offer:
- Meals while on Duty
- Flexible hours, earliest shift times are from 8am and the latest finish would be 7pm approx.
- Training, Development and Support, with the opportunity to grow within our business
- Staff discounts on food and drink at our other Peyton and Byrne venues
The Royal Academy of Arts is open from Tuesday – Sunday, from 10am – 6pm daily and we are able to offer flexible hours around these times.
Location: Royal Academy of Arts, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London, England