We’re a multi award-winning contract catering company, with a team of trained foodies serving over 45,500 satisfied customers every day. We now have an exciting opportunity for a Bartender to join our team.
Fixed term contract March 2024- July 2024, 4 months, 38h per week, £13.15 per hour.
Working hours 11am – 9pm Tuesday to Friday
Monitoring counters and chillers to make sure they’re clean, well-stocked and presented in line with our six principles, you’ll be responsible for serving both alcoholic and soft drinks as well as taking and delivering food orders. You will ensure high levels of cleanliness and service with meticulous attention to detail. You have the ability to listen carefully and take instructions from your manager, and communicate confidently with customers, gaining feedback and reacting to their needs, ensuring every customer experience is a positive one.
Following procedures and displaying good food safety practice at all times, you have your Food Safety Level 2 and Health & Safety Level 2 certificates. With previous experience working in a customer service environment, you have good merchandising skills and till experience.
• Monday to Friday working hours available
• Flexible working hours and the potential of condensed shifts
• Free meal provision while on shift
• Training and development opportunities including NVQ apprentice scheme & WSET courses
• 28 days annual leave with an additional day each year up to 33 days
• The opportunity to have your birthday off, every year!
• Discounts and cashback from a wide range of retail and leisure outlets
• The annual BM Caterers Summer party and FOODIES awards. As well as our site-based summer and winter parties.
• Regular team events
• Life assurance and an employee assistance programme
• Cycle2work scheme – upfront loan for the necessary equipment
• Being part of a team that made the ‘Best Companies’ to Work For list 7 years running
Location: Euston Road, London, NW1 2AY