We’re a multi award-winning contract catering company, with a team of trained foodies serving over 45,500 satisfied customers every day. We now have an exciting opportunity for a trained Barista to join our team.
You know that preparing delicious hot beverages is something of an art form, and you’ll have the communication skills required for your role too – consistently positive, enthusiastic, helpful and ready to adapt to changing service needs. Whether that’s managing the queue if there’s a rush of customers, or serving someone with a food allergy.
Our coffee bar concept rivals major high street competitors both in terms of what we offer, and because our customer service standards are high, and you’ll ensure these standards are always maintained. You see customers as individuals and can readily respond to their requests, ensuring they’re engaged when they arrive at the counter and stay that way until they leave – feeling happy and ready to recommend us to others.
You’ll come to us with confidence in cash handling and using tills, plus you will know how important good merchandising and stock rotation is – making sure our tempting food is available throughout the day. We’d prefer you to have experience in a service environment dealing with customers, and we will provide you with the training and development you need to grow your career with us.
• Monday to Friday working hours
• Free meal provision while on shift
• Training and development opportunities including NVQ apprentice scheme & WSET courses
• 28 days annual leave with an additional day each year up to 33 days
• The opportunity to have your birthday off, every year!
• Discounts and cashback from a wide range of retail and leisure outlets
• The annual BM Caterers Summer party and FOODIES awards. As well as our site-based summer and winter parties.
• Regular team events
• Life assurance and an employee assistance programme
• Cycle2work scheme – upfront loan for the necessary equipment
• Being part of a team that made the ‘Best Companies’ to Work For list 7 years running
Location: Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP