Our Audit team are on the lookout for experienced and talented Audit Assistant Manager’s to come and join the team and push us on to our next phase of growth. If you have a passion for what you do, keen to get stuck in the mix and strive to be the best you, then we want to hear from you.
Our award-winning Audit team cover various specialities:
- Pensions – supporting a variety of Pension Trustees and Administrators on several key areas like, unauthorised investment transactions, fictitious pensions and incorrect benefit payments
- Not for Profit – supporting across the whole spectrum, from academies, independent schools and student unions, to charities, museums and cathedrals
- Big Business – focus on larger and more complex clients. Covering a wide range from private equity backed businesses to AIM listed businesses as well as others who report under the IFRS
- Private business – A broad, multi-industry client base; we service more privately-owned firms in the Midlands than anyone else
Whether you have a specialist or mixed portfolio, we have an opportunity waiting for you.
An Audit assistant manager needs to be curious, sceptical, and have a questioning mindset. You need to be adaptable and versatile, with the confidence and composure to engage and liaise with clients and team members. As you know, this is no rigid, eyes-down and desk-bound role.
It’s hard work… and you love it. You thrive on the client-facing project management, you relish the hands-on leadership, and you take pride in the satisfaction of spotting and resolving issues at the heart of business activity.
What you’ll need…
- ACA or ACCA qualified OR part-qualified
- Three or more years of experience in audit delivery in a practice setting
- Experience in any industry/specialism, this could be Pensions, Not For Profit (NFP) Big Business, Private Owned Businesses or mixed portfolio
Our audit team is energetic, self-motivated, and dedicated to giving a first-class service to our clients. We challenge the status quo, deliver exceptional results, and have fun whilst doing it!
What’s in it for you…
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We put our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then then they do amazing work.
That’s why we offer things like:
- Build your experience and skillset, leading more audits than you’d get at the largest firms
- A client base packed with interesting and dynamic entrepreneurial businesses
- A streamlined, client-focused auditing service free from unnecessary red tape
- Empowered and entrusted to do what you do best, an employer that cares
- Open holiday
- No dress code – “Wear something!”
- Incredible development and career growth – tailored training to help you learn and progress
- A truly flexible approach to work balancing working from home, in office or at a coffee shop – “Work from Anywhere. Anytime. Forever”
You CAN have all that without the 70-hour working weeks and limited sleeps. There is another way –
we’ve evolved auditing. Our audits aren’t all about irritating nit-picking and endless meetings; they are built on an award-wining, consultative service that balances remote working with focused client visits.
We know everyone performs their best when they feel welcomed and supported to bring their whole selves to work. As an equal opportunities employer, we will work with you to ensure you have all you need to achieve your best.
Get in touch if you have any questions about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion or about accessibility/accommodations during your application process.