Salary: Up to £40,000
Shift hours: Permanent
Foodbuy is the ever-growing Procurement and Supply Chain arm to the Compass Group, world class business. With clients internally and externally, Finance for Foodbuy is very busy!
We’re seeking an Assistant Finance Manager to join the team, overseeing the finances for food procurement.
Working in a fast paced environment where there are many moving parts, this is a wonderful opportunity for a Finalist or Newly Qualified individual to join our team. With Key Stakeholders at your fingertips, we’re seeking an individual with strong commercial acumen as well as the ability to build strong, lasting relationships with teams external to the financial world.
As well as truly partnering the business and leading the way with the financial information in order to make sound business decisions, you’ll also be responsible for monthly accounting duties such as; preparing monthly packs, analysing large data sets with the ability to relate the outcome to the business and look further than the numbers, play a key part in risk management along with general accounting such as accruals, review and posting payments to name a few.
The successful Assistant Finance Manager will be;
- Newly-qualified/Finalist CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with varied experience in accounting roles
- Experience of management accounting inclusive of accounting adjustments, producing reports/analysis to support commercial decision making
- Analytical and with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience of business partnering non-finance professionals to support the delivery of sound financial information
- Competent user of Microsoft office, noticeable Excel and Power Point
- Previous experience of mentoring and training junior members of the team
- Experience of SAP and Cognos as analysis and reporting tools
Location: Chertsey, Surrey