Salary: £22000 – £25000
Shift hours: Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Catering Manager to join our excellent team in this large busy site in Derry, this role will suit a foodie who is committed to leading the team achieve great customer service.
We are as motivated about your success as we are about our own and will support you achieve your career objectives with amazing training and development leading to phenomenal opportunities to progress within the organisation.
Sodexo reserves the right to close this advert early if we are in receipt of a high number of applications.
- To ensure that the Company’s reputation for food quality and service is enhanced with the client and customers.
- Support the management of the daily catering and hospitality services for up to 1700 customers, ensuring quality fresh food and high standards of service delivery.
- Assist the Catering Manager control and monitor the financial performance of the unit and maintain costs within pre-budgeted targets.
- Undertake clerical activities in respect of unit controls, records and wages using either a computer or paperwork systems in accordance with company policy and procedures. To account for all money spent and reconcile cash received, and all stocks purchased and used.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the Client, Colleagues and Customers through regular personal contact, including representing the Company at any Catering or other meeting required by the Client. To report regularly to the Area Manager/General Manager matters discussed with the Client and Customers.
- Comply with all Company and client policies, procedures, and statutory regulations, including human resources, site rules, health and safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire, COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your workplace
- Manage, recruit, train and develop the right team to deliver your operation to the service standards agreed in the contract with your client.
- Have good communication skills?
- Thrive in a busy environment?
- Love food?
- Strive to give the best service?
- Have a “Can Do” attitude?
- Want to be part of a great team?
- Understand budgets
- Use a computer
The come join us, we are the most amazing team
Location: Seagate, 1 Disc Drive, Springtown, Derry, Northern Ireland