In a Nutshell…
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join our team within Vistry South East. As our Area Sales Manager you will be based from our Avisford Grange site in Arundel covering 3 additional developments on the south coast.
You will motivate and support a team of up to 5 people across these developments to perform to the best of their ability.
Previous experience in managing a sales team within house sales is preferred.
Let’s cut to the chase, what’s in it for you…
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Company car, car allowance or travel allowance
- Agile working possible (dependent on role)
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Dental Insurance
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Share incentive schemes
- Employee rewards portal with many more benefits…
In return, what we would like from you…
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- Relevant management experience working for a residential house builder within a sales environment.
- Relevant Customer Service and Sales training.
- Ability to effectively handle complaints and difficult situations.
- Excellent proven sales record.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills.
- People management.
- Willing to be based at a sales hub and travel to all sales sites, including regional office, within the division.
- Full driving licence.
- Experience in managing a sales team within house sales is preferred.
More about the Area Sales Manager role…
- Provide market research information so that the Regional Sales and Marketing Director can agree sales volume and prices.
- Communicate agreed sales volume and pricing to Sales Teams.
- Work with legal and Sales Teams to ensure the 35-day reservation to exchange target is met.
- Liaise with Sales Teams to review offers, home exchange and shared equity schemes and communicate to Regional Sales and Marketing Director.
- Ensure Sales Consultants are using the CRM to effectively prospect manage and generate sales.
- In conjunction with the build department and Regional Sales and Marketing Director, plan plot releases to ensure the optimum mix, and availability of units.
- Ensure that Sales Team are provided with current sales prices.
- Attend build/sales meeting as required and ensure completion of relevant reports.
- Support the Company’s continuous drive to deliver excellent customer service by endorsing and promoting the customer journey, exceeding customer expectations, and leading by example.
Finally, let’s tell you about us…
Vistry Group came together at the start of 2020, bringing together the energy, talent and deep-rooted experience of Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Vistry Partnerships. With a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds – we have come together to live our values of Integrity, Caring and Quality.
We are all about people, and it is our people, around 3000 of us, who have created a UK top-five housebuilder, with a five-star rating. We care about the wellbeing of our people and we value diversity and inclusion, seeking to create a supportive, dynamic environment where talented and dedicated people can develop their career.
Finally, let’s tell you a bit more about us…
At Vistry Group, we build more than homes. We develop sustainable communities across all sectors of the UK housing market through our leading housing brands Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Countryside Homes. Delivered through Vistry Housebuilding, Countryside Partnerships and Vistry Works with the support of Vistry Services, our values of integrity, caring, and quality continue to shape all we do.
We’re proud that our UK Green Building Council membership, 2021 Large Housebuilder of the Year award and status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation (HBF) customer satisfaction rating allows us to transform land into thriving spaces. We’re also proud that our culture sees everyone treated fairly and respectfully, with diversity and inclusion a top priority and reasonable adjustments provided during the application process. From memories and communities to worthwhile careers, we’re making Vistry.
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location Detail: Linden House,Guards Avenue, Caterham, CR3 5XL