We’re a multi award-winning contract catering company, with a team of trained foodies serving over 45,500 satisfied customers every day. We now have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our team.
• Receives and welcomes all guests or contractors and directs them appropriately
• Manages the meeting room and events booking system, food booking sheets, menus, checks allergens
• Manages phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Creates and updates records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Assists colleagues whenever necessary
You’ll have experience working in an office or customer services environment, and have exceptional communication skills both verbally and written. Your polite, friendly and positive attitude combined with essential office IT skills (including excel, word, power point) make you a great fit for our team.
BM Caterers are committed to supporting the training and development needs for each of our team to further career options.
• Monday to Friday working hours available, working on-site (24 hours per week contract over 3 days with paid overtime available, £12.95/hr – £16,161.60/year, hours 8:00am – 16:30pm)
• Free meal provision while on shift
• Training and development opportunities including NVQ apprentice scheme &WSET courses
• 28 days annual leave with an additional day each year up to 33 days
• The opportunity to have your birthday off, every year!
• Discounts and cashback from a wide range of retail and leisure outlets
• The annual BM Caterers Summer party and FOODIES awards. As well as oursite-based summer and winter parties.
• Regular team events
• Life assurance and an employee assistance programme
• Cycle2work scheme – upfront loan for the necessary equipment
• Being part of a team that made the ‘Best Companies’ to Work For list 7 yearsrunning
Location: More London Riverside, London, SE1 2RE