Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Administrator to join us on a full time, permanent basis supporting our Hub Maintenance and Facilities Teams on our Holiday Park.
A little About Us & What’s In It For You
At Haven we are on a mission, to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. We are part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, with our 39 wonderful Haven Parks, stretching across the whole of the UK. We are proud to be one diverse Team in the business of making holiday magic, where every one of us has an important part to play, creating memories for our guests and looking after each other with genuine care and understanding. Helping us to become the UK’s most loved holiday and holiday home business.
– Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
– Up to 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
– Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
– Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
– Life Assurance
– 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
– Reward & Recognition Schemes
– Great opportunities to develop with fully funded qualifications (Level2 to Masters Degrees)
– 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
– We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
What You’ll Be Doing
As Maintenance Administrator (Hub Administrator) you will enjoy a fast-paced environment ensuring that all the maintenance work on park is planned, delivered and executed in the most effective, efficient and effortless way possible. You will be driving the efficiency of the maintenance and stores operations by planning and communicating with other internal teams and acting as their internal contractor to ensure works are completed by the Maintenance Team.
• Reviewing work requests
• Scheduling and allocation of work
• Administrating the jobs process
• Stock and asset management and control
• Mobile device management (where applicable)
• Communicating to internal customers, contractors, manufacturers, insurers, and suppliers
• Goods In process
• Contractor management
• Communicating effectively to all team members
What We Would Like You To Bring
– Must be highly competent (and confident) in computer and IT systems.
– Evidence of previous administrative roles
– Able to present information confidently at all levels
– Be highly service driven towards both ‘Owners’ and internal customers
You may start with us as a Administrator and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
At Haven (part of Bourne Leisure
Ltd) we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive, diverse, and equitable
workplace across every area of our business, where every one of our team feels
like they really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether you’re
looking for the first step in your career or you’re on your second or third
career, we encourage applications from all, including under-represented groups
such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If you
feel this role is a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you. For more
information on our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please
visit our careers site and social pages.
We are keen to ensure that we
support every candidate throughout the recruitment process according to their
needs. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the
application, please contact us on email@example.com