Salary: £10.17 per hour
Temp contract to cover maternity leave – 9 months
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Administrator to join our team at All Hallows. The successful candidate will be required to work full time (Mon-Fri) 37.5 hours per week on a temporary 9-month contract to cover maternity leave.
The post holder will ensure that all administrative duties at the unit are carried out effectively and efficiently. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate with strong communication skills, well organised along with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
All Hallows Specialist Neurological Rehabilitation Centre based in Ditchingham supports men and women with complex healthcare needs having experienced a brain injury, stroke or other neurological event. The services provided at All Hallows comprise Active / Complex Rehabilitation, High Dependency & Specialist Nursing Care, Progressive Neurological Conditions and Community Rehabilitation.
Benefits of working for us:
- Competitive rates of pay
- £250 Recommend A Friend bonus
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics for self-development of your career
- Free DBS check
- Stakeholder pension
- Share Save Scheme
- Free employee assistance programme
- Annual employee awards evening
- Employee recognition schemes
- Career progression within the company
- CareTech Foundation – Opportunity to apply for family and friend’s grants
- Free on-site parking
- Receive and screen telephone calls in a polite and efficient manner.
- Manage the mail received into the unit and action accordingly.
- Communicate sensitively with patients/service users and their relatives as necessary.
- Establish good working relationships with colleagues, other healthcare professionals, advocates and the general public.
- Maintain accurate records
- Collation of timesheets on a weekly basis
- Accurate and timely entry of hours on the Civica system to ensure weekly accounting deadlines are met:
- Liaison with the payroll department to ensure all supporting documentation is provided.
- Deal with daily petty cash transactions and maintain petty cash spread-sheet system.
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to meet the needs of the unit in a timely manner.
- Reconcile on at least a weekly basis and produce supporting documentation.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities but reflects accurately the position of the units administrator.
Who we are:
The CareTech Group; established in 1994, and is one of the largest providers of specialist social care services supporting 5000 adults with a wide range of needs in more than 300 services across the UK. Committed to the highest standards of care and governance, we provide innovative care pathways for vulnerable people to live in community settings. We support people to take control of their lives – this could be finding employment, having an active social life, learning new skills or building self-confidence.
CareTech Community Services are proud to inform you that they are a “Disability Confident Leader”.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Salary: £10.17 per hour
Location: , NN35 2QL